Senior Commercial Advisor | Wellington City
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Senior Advisor, procurement and contracts.pdf (PDF, 469KB)
|Application Close Date:||01-Jun-2023|
Te whiwhinga mahi/The Opportunity
We are looking for a proven ICT Senior Commercial Advisor to join this team, being the leader and champion in the partnership approach between this organisation and their key IT suppliers. You will be overseeing the overall IT contract performance to ensure technology effectively enables business outcomes to be met.
He pūkenga tou/Skills and Experience
To be successful for this role you need to have:
- Proven experience as an IT Contracts Manager (government preferred)
- Strong negotiation skills
- Solution focussed, using your analytical skills and initiative.
- Proven experience implementing and following best practices
- Knowledge of government contract and procurement process
- Possess superior relationship management skills
Ko wai mātou/Who we are
At Te Tāhū o te Ture - the Ministry of Justice, we're committed to working together for a fair and safe Aotearoa.
Joining Te Tāhū o te Ture means you will become part of an organisation that welcomes and supports people of all gender identities, ages, ethnicities, sexual orientations, disabilities and religions.
He aha ngā painga o tēnei mahi mōu/Why you will enjoy working here
- Contributions to prescriptions for glasses
- Online professional development portal
- Access to a variety of inclusive and proactive networks, including Pacifica, Māori, Rainbow and Women's.
- Free and confidential counselling sessions
- Work from home capability
Salary Range: The appointing salary for this role will be between $107,540 and 150,174 based on skills and experience.
Tono mai/How to Apply
To apply, click the Apply button below to be directed to our Careers Website. You can view a detailed position description here, as well as complete an online application form by attaching your CV and cover letter.
Applications close on 1 June 2023 however we will be reviewing CV's as they come in and inviting successful candidates to interview before the close date.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com