Judicial & Business Services Coordinator | Auckland Region
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:|| JBS Coordinator PD.pdf (PDF, 258KB)
|Application Close Date:||31-May-2023|
Judicial and Business Services Coordinator
Auckland District Court
Te āhuatunga a te tūranga/About the Role
We are seeking a highly motivated and organised individual to join our Auckland based Northern Support team as a Judicial & Business Services Coordinator
In this role, you will be responsible for providing efficient administrative support services to ensure the smooth functioning of the District Courts across the Auckland region. You will be involved in various areas, including finance, events, travel, procurement, and juror summonsing.
In JBS, we work to support the delivery of positive change in the justice system for a safe and fair New Zealand.
- Performing general administrative tasks to support judicial and business functions
- Assisting with financial tasks such as expense tracking, and invoice processing
- Coordinating and organising events, including meetings, conferences, and workshops
- Managing travel arrangements for team members, including booking flights, accommodations, and transportation
- Supporting procurement activities, including researching suppliers, obtaining quotes, and processing purchase orders
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records, databases, and filing systems
- Preparing and distributing relevant documents, reports, and correspondence
- Acting as a point of contact for internal and external stakeholders, providing information and assistance as needed
- Handling inquiries and requests in a professional and timely manner
He pūkenga tou/Skills and Experience
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience in delivering effective administrative support services
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in all work tasks
- Proficient computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment
- High level of discretion and confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information
- Knowledge of finance, event coordination, travel arrangements, recruitment, or procurement processes is an advantage
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines
Previous administrative experience and knowledge of public sector processes and systems would be an advantage.
Mō te tīma/About our Team
At Te Tāhū o te Ture - the Ministry of Justice, we're committed to working together for a fair and safe Aotearoa.
Judicial and Business Services is physically located over four sites, operating as one virtual team to collectively provide support services to registry staff and managers for Courts and Tribunals Regional Service Delivery across New Zealand irrespective of locations. The work we do has a big impact on people, often at the most vulnerable time of their lives.
Joining the Ministry of Justice means you will become part of an inclusive organisation that values you and the communities we serve. It's our promise to ensure our workplace is one where our people feel healthy and safe, supported and able to be themselves at work. We value respect as the foundation for building a positive workplace culture and one where diversity is welcomed and celebrated.
Salary Range: The remuneration band for this role is $52,343 to $67,130, the appointing salary will likely be between $59,168 to $64,855.
Tono mai/How to Apply
To apply, click the Apply button below to be directed to our Careers Website. You can view a detailed position description here, as well as complete an online application form by attaching your CV and cover letter.
Applications close on 31 May 2022, however we will be reviewing CV's as they come in and inviting successful candidates to interview before the close date.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org