Group Manager - National Service Delivery | Wellington City
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:|| National Service Delivery National Service Delivery Group Manager 2022.pdf (PDF, 214KB)
|Application Close Date:||27-May-2022|
Group Manager – National Service Delivery
Te āhuatunga a te tūranga/About the Role
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer you will be a senior leader with extensive experience in service delivery across a national scope. In this role, you will have the ability to positively impact the ongoing and future experiences that our customers have when engaging with Justice. Working in concert with the other Group Managers and Directors within Operations and Service Delivery, you will achieve this by creating and delivering on a shared vision that connects the Ministry's strategy to the operational arm of the business.
- Leading a team of approximately 780 frontline employees
- Deliver and imbed transformational change
- Collaboration with external stakeholders
- Drive excellence through relationship management
He pūkenga tou/Skills and Experience
To be successful in the role you will need to...
- Have a strong commitment to developing others and building effective leaders
- Have a strong commitment to te Tiriti o Waitangi
- Have substantial and proven experience working as a senior leader or senior executive in a large complex organisation
- Have demonstrated an exceptional ability to build enduring relationships with a variety of stakeholders, in both public and private sector settings
- Possess a strong understanding of, or have experience in, legal or customer services industries
- Have experience driving strategic change or supporting transformation in the face of legislative, technological or market developments
- Demonstrate a commitment to evidence-based decision making
Mō te tīma/About our Team
At Te Tāhū o te Ture - the Ministry of Justice, we're committed to working together for a fair and safe Aotearoa.
OSD is the largest group within the Ministry of Justice and has more than 2,500 staff throughout New Zealand. Our four business groups Senior Courts, Courts and Tribunals Regional Service Delivery, National Service Delivery, and Commissioning and Service Improvement deliver people-centred services to provide access to justice for our customers wherever, or however, they interact with the Ministry.
As Group Manager National Service Delivery, you will lead the delivery of nationalised operations that support the provision of Justice services. National Service Delivery is a business group within Operations and Service Delivery, who deliver frontline services through our contact centres, central processing unit, legal aid services, fines collection, judicial libraries, training and development and national transcription services.
Joining the Ministry of Justice means you will become part of an inclusive organisation that values you and the communities we serve. It's our promise to ensure our workplace is one where our people feel healthy and safe, supported and able to be themselves at work. We value respect as the foundation for building a positive workplace culture and one where diversity is welcomed and celebrated.
Tono mai/How to Apply
Please use the "Apply" button to complete your application online.
For tracking purposes, all applicants must complete the online application form and submit via the online process.
Salary range: $203,194 - $286,862. Starting salary will be dependent on skills and experience.
Applications close on: Friday 27th May 2022
For further information, contact email@example.com and quote reference number: MOJ/1629337