Business Analyst | Wellington City
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Business Analyst JD- National Service Delivery Operations Support.pdf (PDF, 190KB)
|Application Close Date:||22-May-2022|
Business Analyst – National Service Delivery, Operations Support
Permanent, Full Time Position
Te āhuatunga a te tūranga/About the Role
This is an exciting role within our National Service Delivery, Operations Support Team based in Wellington. We're looking for an awesome individual, who has a great knowledge base and understanding of workforce capacity planning, performance frameworks and software to work with the business. This involves analysing trends to determine both short-term and long-term optimisation opportunities across the business. The successful candidate should have great interpersonal skills and be technically proficient in reporting using a variety of tools and applications, including but not limited to a knowledgeof Call handling Time, After contact work, Erlang C, Grade of service, SLA's.
He pūkenga tou/Skills and Experience
To be successful in the role:
- Proven experience in identifying opportunities and solutions to complex problems that are effective and have considered associated risks
- Knowledge of workforce planning/management methodologies and principles
- Effective written and verbal communications skills to clearly deliver advice and work, including rationale and recommendations
- Strong communication, consultation and negotiation skills
- Strong MS Excel and systems skills with an ability to analyse data, identify trends and make recommendations
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Experience working in a proactive environment where you are required to influence and respond to changing needs and priorities
- Bring an understanding of Te Ao Māori, Te Reo Māori me onā tikanga
- Have an understanding and appreciation of cultural issues and concerns in particular Tikanga Maori
Mō te tīma/About our Team
At Te Tāhū o te Ture - the Ministry of Justice, we're committed to working together for a fair and safe Aotearoa.
You will be working in a team of Analysts and Advisors, who contribute to the delivery and continual improvement of a work programme in the operational and workforce environments. Tāhū o te Ture is a positive and friendly place where we value collaboration, innovation, high performance and having fun. Our culture is built on trust which recognises individuals as well as collective contributions.
Joining the Ministry of Justice means you will become part of an inclusive organisation that values you and the communities we serve. It's our promise to ensure our workplace is one where our people feel healthy and safe, supported and able to be themselves at work. We value respect as the foundation for building a positive workplace culture and one where diversity is welcomed and celebrated.
Tono mai/How to Apply
To apply, click the Apply button below to be directed to our Careers Website. You can view a detailed position description here, as well as complete an online application form by attaching your CV and cover letter.
Salary Range: The appointing salary for this role will be between $63,019 and $77,846 based on skills and experience
Applications close on: 22nd May 2022
The Ministry's top priority is the safety and wellbeing of its employees. We already have existing protocols in place to provide a safe workplace. We're now strengthening those protocols with a COVID-19 vaccination policy requiring that all roles across Te Tāhū o te Ture are carried out by people who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. All candidates are required to declare their COVID-19 vaccination status as part of the application process.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org