Manager, Claims and Registry, Waitangi Tribunal Unit | Wellington City
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Job Description.pdf (PDF, 265KB)
|Application Close Date:||21-Oct-2019|
Manager, Claims and Registry, Waitangi Tribunal Unit, Wellington
The Waitangi Tribunal inquires into historical and contemporary Treaty claims through a broad range of inquiry programmes and processes.
We are looking for a talented people leader with experience leading connected and deep performing teams working within a dynamic and past-paced operational environment.
Strong candidates will have an excellent understanding of, and commitment to, the work of the Waitangi Tribunal including working knowledge of te reo, tikanga and mātauranga Māori. To be successful in this role, you will need the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Proven leadership skills to motivate and lead staff to achieve targets and understand their contribution to the bigger picture.
- Strong experience in managing and developing the capability of staff.
- Excellent relationship skills to build and cultivate thriving connection with staff, and our sector partners and stakeholders.
- You will be an excellent communicator.
- Operational management experience with expertise in managing budgets and procurement processes.
- Strong track record in supporting and implementing changes to business and work processes.
If you have any questions about this role, please contact Renee Smith, email@example.com
Salary band: J08 - $99,413 - $140,348
To apply, click the Apply button below to be directed to our Careers Website. You can view a detailed position description at the site, as well as complete an online application form by attaching your CV and cover letter.
For tracking purposes, all applications must be submitted via our online process.
Applications close Monday 21 October 2019.