Court Registry Officer - Greymouth | West Coast
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Job Description.pdf (PDF, 197KB)
|Application Close Date:||18-Oct-2019|
Court Registry Officer, Greymouth High/District Court
This is a great chance for you to be part of supporting the work of the Greymouth High & District Courts. If varied work, a great team environment and the chance to make a positive impact on people's lives appeals, then this is the job for you.
The Court Registry Officer (CRO) plays a critical role in the successful operation of a Court. The CRO will work as part of a Registry team that delivers
- Quality administrative services
- Efficient and timely case management & case progression
- Effective Registry & Courtroom judicial support.
You'll enjoy the diversity of duties ranging from liaising with relevant parties to undertaking judicial support requirements, both in and out of the courtroom.
Calling on your previous administrative experience and talent for multi tasking, you'll play a key role in the day-to-day operations of the Court. You're an excellent communicator with good English and great computer skills and have the ability to interact well with a wide range of people. You're flexible, calm, resilient, and in no way daunted by the court environment. Must have a full clean New Zealand Drivers Licence.
Starting salaries are generally between $48,853 and $68,968 and are dependent on skills and experience.
- Only applicants with the right to work in New Zealand will be considered for this position.
- To apply, click the Apply button below to be directed to our Careers Website. You can view a detailed position description at the site, as well as complete an online application form by attaching your CV and cover letter.
- For tracking purposes, all applications must be submitted via our online process
- Applications close on Friday 18 October 2019.