Support Officer, Administration - Wellington | Wellington City
|Position Type:||Permanent Part Time|
|Attachments:|| Job Description.pdf (PDF, 163KB)
|Application Close Date:||20-Oct-2019|
Support Officer, Administration, Judicial and Business Services, Wellington
Are you keen to join a busy office supporting the Judiciary and Tribunals. If you are, we want to hear from you.
Some of the things you will need to succeed are a current driver licence and NZCEA level 2 in Maths and English or demonstrate the equivalent through experience.
You should also have some work experience in the following areas:-
- General office and administrative duties including operating office equipment
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project 2000 and Access
- Dictaphone typing to at least intermediate level
- Operation of accounts and purchasing
- Facilities management
- Frontline service provision
- An interest in legal processes and administration
- Making and managing travel arrangements
Please supply a cover letter and your CV clearly stating why you are a great candidate for the support roles advertised. We have two vacancies. One is a part time permanent 30 hour per week position and the second is a full time, three month, fixed term position. In your cover please state your preferred vacancy.
Salary range: $43016 to $49356
To apply, click the Apply button below to be directed to our Careers Website. You can view a detailed position description at the site, as well as complete an online application form by attaching your CV and cover letter.
For tracking purposes, all applications must be submitted via our online process.
Applications close on Sunday 20 October 2019.