Senior Advisor | Wellington City
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Job Description.pdf (PDF, 227KB)
|Application Close Date:||30-Sep-2019|
Senior Advisor, Courts & Tribunals, Regional Service Delivery, Operations Support, National Office
- Varied, challenging and rewarding role
- Support frontline delivery
- Critical thinking and problem solving approach
- One permanent position
This role presents a great opportunity for experienced, enthusiastic and proactive Senior Advisor who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with a variety of work. This role provides direct advice and support to frontline service delivery across the Courts and Tribunals teams, as well as providing excellent advice to senior managers and ministers.
The key functions of these roles are maintaining oversight of key issues and risks associated with courts and tribunals, building and maintaining critical relationships across the Ministry and with external sector partners and stakeholders. Coaching more junior staff and supporting peers is a must, as well as requiring action-orientated individuals who are critical thinkers and pragmatic. A key element for these roles will be to drive national consistency and building a collaborative and multijurisdictional work environment.
To be successful in the position you will:
- Have a proven history of delivering work on time and to a high standard
- Have exceptional written skills
- Be a proven communicator and able to build trust relationships across a wide range of audiences
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where you are required to influence and response to changing needs and priorities
- Be able to see things from many different points of view and make connections to various streams of work
This is an exciting time to join a fun and innovative team and help shape the services we deliver to New Zealanders.
Salary range: $82,394 – $116,321
To apply, click the Apply button below to be directed to our Careers Website. You can view a detailed position description at the site, as well as complete an online application form by attaching your CV and cover letter.
For tracking purposes, all applications must be submitted via our online process.
Applications close on Monday 30 September 2019.
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com