Court Registry Officer - Palmerston North | Manawatu/Wanganui
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Job Description.pdf (PDF, 197KB)
|Application Close Date:||24-Sep-2019|
Court Registry Officer (Permanent Position), Palmerston North District Court
- Varied work
- A great team environment
- Customer service experience
Courts and Tribunals are moving to new ways of working. This is a great chance for you to be part of supporting the work of the District Court.
If varied work, a great team environment and the chance to make a positive impact on people's lives appeals, then this is the job for you.
The Court Registry Officer (CRO) plays a critical role in the successful operation of a Court. The CRO will work as part of a Registry team that delivers:
- Quality Customer Service
- Efficient and timely case progression
- Effective judicial support
You'll enjoy the diversity of duties ranging from liaising with different groups of people to undertaking judicial support requirements, both in and out of the courtroom.
Calling on your previous customer service experience and talent for multi tasking, you'll be part of the day-to-day operations of the District Court. You're an excellent communicator with great computer skills who has the ability to interact well with a wide range of people. You're flexible, calm, resilient, and in no way daunted by the court environment.
Must have a full clean New Zealand Drivers Licence.
Starting salaries are generally between $48,853 and $57,473 and are dependent on skills and experience.
- Only applicants with the right to work in New Zealand will be considered for this position.
- To apply, click the Apply button below to be directed to our Careers Website. You can view a detailed position description at the site, as well as complete an online application form by attaching your CV and cover letter.
- For tracking purposes, all applications must be submitted via our online process.
- Applications close on Tuesday 24 September 2019.