Court Registry Officer - Whangarei | Northland
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Job Description.pdf (PDF, 320KB)
|Application Close Date:||25-Sep-2019|
Court Registry Officer – Fixed Term/Full time until 30 June 2020, Whangarei District Court
- Varied work covering the full range of responsibilities in the Job Description
- A great team environment and the chance to make a positive impact on people's lives
- Calling on your previous customer service experience and talent for multi- tasking
District Courts are moving to a new way of working. This is a great chance for you to be part of supporting the work of the court.
If challenging work, a great team environment and the chance to make a positive impact on people's lives appeals, then this is the job for you.
The Court Registry Officer (CRO) plays a critical role in the successful operation of a Court. The CRO will work as part of a Registry team that delivers: Quality Customer Service, Efficient and timely case progression, Effective judicial case support.
You'll enjoy the diversity of duties ranging from liaising with relevant parties to undertaking judicial support requirements, both in and out of the courtroom.
Calling on your previous customer service experience and talent for multi- tasking, you'll play a key role in the day-to-day operations of the District Court. You're an excellent communicator with good English and computer skills and have the ability to interact well with a wide range of people. You're flexible, calm, resilient, and in no way daunted by the court environment.
Must have a Full New Zealand Driver's License.
Starting salaries are generally between $48,853 and $57,473 and are dependent on skills and experience.
- Only applicants with the right to work in New Zealand will be considered for this position.
- To apply, click the Apply button below to be directed to our Careers Website. You can view a detailed position description at the site, as well as complete an online application form by attaching your CV and cover letter.
- For tracking purposes, all applications must be submitted via our online process.
- Applications close on Wednesday 25 September 2019.