Court Registry Officer - Hamilton | Hamilton
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Job Description.pdf (PDF, 197KB)
|Application Close Date:||20-Sep-2019|
Court Registry Officer – Permanent, Full time, Hamilton District Court
This is a great chance for you to be part of supporting the work of the court. If varied work, a great team environment and the chance to make a positive impact on people's lives appeals, then this is the job for you.
The Court Registry Officer (CRO) plays a critical role in the successful operation of a Court. The CRO will work as part of a Registry team that delivers
- Efficient and timely case progression
- Effective judicial case support
- Quality Customer Service
You'll enjoy the diversity of duties ranging from liaising with relevant parties to undertaking judicial support requirements, both in and out of the courtroom.
Calling on your previous experience providing quality service to customers and strong multi-tasking ability, you'll play a key role in the day-to-day operations of the District Court. You're an excellent communicator with good English and proficient computer skills. You will have the ability to interact well with a wide range of people. You're flexible, calm, resilient, and in no way daunted by the court environment. Must have a full clean New Zealand Drivers Licence.
Starting salaries are generally between $48,853 and $57,473 and are dependent on skills and experience.
- Only applicants with the right to work in New Zealand will be considered for this position.
- To apply, click the Apply button below to be directed to our Careers Website. You can view a detailed position description at the site, as well as complete an online application form by attaching your CV and cover letter.
- For tracking purposes, all applications must be submitted via our online process.
- Applications close on Friday 20 September 2019.