High Court Judges’ Associate | Auckland City
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Job Description .pdf (PDF, 209KB)
|Application Close Date:||21-Jun-2019|
High Court Judges' Associate, High Court, Auckland
Are you an experienced and professional personal assistant open to an interesting new role?
We are looking for a person who will provide professional, confidential and reliable assistance to two High Court Judges.
- The successful person will support the Judges' work before, during and after hearings, in Auckland and on circuit, as the principal liaison point between the Judges and court and registry administration. S/he will be responsible for presentation of the Judges' written work into court systems and to parties.
You will need to:
- work collaboratively and proactively,
- have advanced ability with the full MS Office suite,
- be a team player to work alongside other Associates and Judges as required,
- have a mature and professional attitude, and
- be adaptable and committed.
High attention to detail is essential. Previous Associate or Personal/Executive Assistant experience is desirable.
Salary range: $$52,885 - $67,572
To apply, click the Apply button below to be directed to our Careers Website. You can view a detailed position description at the site, as well as complete an online application form by attaching your CV and cover letter.
For tracking purposes, all applications must be submitted via our online process.
Applications close 5pm Monday 17 June 2019.