Senior Advisor, Regional Manager Support | Auckland City
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Job Description.pdf (PDF, 225KB)
|Application Close Date:||24-Apr-2019|
Senior Advisor, Regional Manager Support, Courts & Tribunals, Regional Service Delivery, Regional Manager Operations Support, Auckland
This role presents a great opportunity for an experienced, person looking to apply advanced analysis and project or process improvement skills in Senior Advisor role. You will be someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with a variety of work. This role provides support to leadership of operational performance and change to a Regional Manager and their leadership team responsible for frontline service delivery across the Courts and Tribunals team.
The key functions of these roles include managing key initiatives, issues and risks through working in partnership with teams across the Ministry and with external sector partners and stakeholders, and supporting a Regional Manager to deliver high quality Justice services. These roles require action-oriented individuals who are pragmatic critical thinkers who can deliver results. A key element for these roles will be to drive national consistency and helping the Regional Managers to build a collaborative and multijurisdictional work environment.
To be successful in the position you will:
- Have experience in analysis, identification and implementation of performance improvement in an operations environment
- Business case and presentation skills to document and outline opportunities and solicit resourcing or project resources
- Have experience and skills in implementation tools and methodologies aligned to a Nationally consistent approach to service delivery, operations and process management
- be a proven communicator and able to build trust relationships across a wide range of audiences
- enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where you are required to influence and respond to changing needs and priorities
- be able to see things from many different points of view and make connections to various streams of work
This is an exciting time to join a fun and innovative business group and help shape the services we deliver to New Zealanders.
Salary range: $82,394 - $116,321
To apply, click the Apply button below to be directed to our Careers Website. You can view a detailed position description at the site, as well as complete an online application form by attaching your CV and cover letter.
For tracking purposes, all applications must be submitted via our online process.
Applications close on Wednesday 24 April 2019.