Service Manager - Thames | Waikato
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Job Description.pdf (PDF, 278KB)
Self Assessment Form.doc (Word, 35KB)
|Application Close Date:||23-Apr-2019|
Service Manager, based at Thames District Court
You must fill in and complete the self-assessment form to be considered for this vacancy.
We are seeking an experienced manager to fill a vacancy in Court services areas of the Thames District Court in a permanent, full-time capacity.
This role is one of 5 Court Services Managers in the region and reports to the Service Delivery Manager
The purpose of this operational management role is managing performance to ensure the day to day quality and timeliness of delivery of services and a high overall service experience. This role is responsible for the performance of the team, including service and performance improvement.
To be successful in this role, you will need the following Skills, knowledge and experience:
- Operational management experience, ideally in the District Court environment.
- Previous experience in managing and developing the capability of staff.
- Proven leadership skills to motivate and lead staff to achieve targets and understand their contribution to the bigger picture.
- Good track record in supporting and implementing changes to business and work processes.
- You will also possess well-developed interpersonal skills which will enable you to establish relationships and motivate others.
For more details on the role please contact Maree.email@example.com
Salary band: $82,394 - $116,321
To apply, click the Apply button below to be directed to our Careers Website. You can view a detailed position description at the site, as well as complete an online application form by attaching your Self Assessment Form, CV and cover letter.
For tracking purposes, all applications must be submitted via our online process.
Applications close on Tuesday 23 April 2019.