Court Registry Support Officer - Tauranga | Bay of Plenty
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Job Description.pdf (PDF, 164KB)
|Application Close Date:||25-Feb-2019|
Court Registry Support Officer – Permanent, Full time, Tauranga District Court
The Court Registry Support Officer (CRSO) plays an important role in the operation of a court. They provide support to the Court Registry Officers and deliver services across the following range of registry administration functions:
- Professional and efficient frontline customer service, both face to face and over the phone
- Court Attending (supporting Judges, Court Registry Officers and relevant parties both in and out of the courtroom)
- Jury Attendant (supporting jurors, Judges, Court Registry Officers and relevant parties both in and out of the courtroom) for jury trial hearings
- Provision of general administrative support to Court Registry Officers e.g. photocopying & scanning
- Incoming and outgoing mail
- Exhibit management
- Accounts payable
- Data entry
To be successful in this role your customer service skills will need to be at a high level, you will need to be confident, able to multi task, flexible and adapt to change with ease.
If you are looking for a great entry level role within the Ministry with opportunities for progression into a Court Registry Officers position then this could be the role for you.
Salary range $43,000 - $53,798.
You must be eligible to work in New Zealand
To apply, click the Apply button below to be directed to our Careers Website. You can view a detailed position description at the site, as well as complete an online application form by attaching your CV and cover letter.
For tracking purposes, all applications must be submitted via our online process.
Applications close on Monday 25 February 2019.