Court Registry Support Officer | Wellington Region
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Court Registry Support Officer DC-526.pdf (PDF, 164KB)
|Application Close Date:||23-Jan-2019|
Court Registry Support Officer – Permanent, Full time.
Hutt Valley District Court
The Court Registry Support Officer (CRSO) plays an important role in the operation of a court. They provide support to the Court Registry Officers and deliver services across the following range of registry administration functions:
- Professional and efficient frontline customer service, both face to face and over the phone
- Court Attending (supporting Judges, Court Registry Officers and relevant parties both in and out of the courtroom)
- Jury Attendant (supporting jurors, Judges, Court Registry Officers and relevant parties both in and out of the courtroom) for jury trial hearings
- Provision of general administrative support to Court Registry Officers e.g. photocopying & scanning
- Incoming and outgoing mail
- Exhibit management
- Accounts payable
- Data entry
To be successful in this role your customer service skills will need to be at a high level, you will need to be confident, able to multi task, flexible and adapt to change with ease.
If you are looking for a great entry level role within the Ministry with opportunities for progression into a Court Registry Officers position then this could be the role for you.
Salary range $43,000 – $53,798.
You must be eligible to work in New Zealand
APPLY and complete the application form, attaching your CV and cover letter. Applications close on 23rd January 2019