Principal Advisor | Wellington City
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Principal advisor position description.pdf (PDF, 236KB)
|Application Close Date:||27-Jan-2019|
Principal Advisor, Design and Commissioning team
Our Design and Commissioning team has a new focus, a new work programme and new leadership – and now we need to build a creative, multi-disciplinary team who are passionate about delivering people-centred justice services.
We have an exciting opportunity for two experienced principal advisors to help shape what we do, and how we do it. They will help lead the development of our work programme and its delivery.
To be considered for this role, it would be helpful to have experience in some of the following areas:
- Establishing a vision for customer-centred services and developing a roadmap to achieve it
- Applying service design and continuous improvement tools to identify service improvements
- Working with customer insight data and applying a range of research methodologies
- Assessing services that should be delivered or purchased from a 3rd party provider
- Leading multi-disciplinary work programmes to identify solutions
You will be highly customer-centric, collaborative and consultative. Your stakeholder management and communication skills will need to be exemplary.
Communication will be key to our success, so you will need to be an excellent writer and able to coach others in the team to develop their skills.
Being a fast-paced and outcome-focused team, you will have a high level of self-motivation and initiative to set and achieve goals, for both yourself and for the team, while being comfortable working under pressure.
If you are purpose-driven and thrive in an exciting, and changing environment please APPLY NOW.
Salary band is $114,785 to $162,050 (mid-point $135,041)