Advisor | Wellington City
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Job Description.pdf (PDF, 239KB)
|Application Close Date:||12-Dec-2018|
Advisor Service Improvement, Ministry of Justice – National Office, Wellington
We're looking for a creative person with experience in continuous improvement, process design or standardisation who wants to make a difference for New Zealanders.
We have an opportunity for an Advisor to join the Service Improvement Team. As an Advisor, you'll be responsible for engaging stakeholders and making a meaningful contribution to an ambitious and diverse work programme which is focused on improving products, processes and services. Do you have the following?
- Experience using recognised improvement frameworks – Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen.
- Strong communication skills – writing for a range of audiences, and the ability to turn complex information into user-friendly formats
- Great stakeholder engagement and relationship management skills
- Experience in working within successful projects
- Experience in the design of customer-focused solutions
- Strong problem-solving skills
- The know-how to identify innovative ideas and improvement opportunities
If you think you've got what it takes to make a real difference to the way justice services are delivered, apply now.
To apply, complete the application form, attaching your CV and cover letter. Applications close Wednesday 12 December 2018.
In order to be considered for this role, applicants must hold a current New Zealand work permit or be a New Zealand resident.