Senior Analyst | Wellington City
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Job Description.pdf (PDF, 236KB)
|Application Close Date:||18-Nov-2018|
Senior Analyst, National Office, Wellington
- Be an integral part of a high performing Health, Safety and Security Group
- Be part of a customer focussed team that is passionate about what they do and how they do it
The Ministry of Justice is seeking a full-time permanent Senior Analyst in its Health, Safety and Security Group based at National Office in Wellington.
The Ministry of Justice leads the justice sector and is wide ranging in what it provides from administering courts, legal aid, public defence service, policy advice and settlement agreements. With over 4,000 staff working over 90 sites around the country, the Health, Safety and Security Group are critical to the implementation of and ongoing support and improvement to health, safety and security initiatives within the Ministry of Justice.
About the role:
The Ministry's Health, Safety and Security Group, including the Performance Advice Team, develops and delivers strategies and procedures that make the Ministry of Justice a great and safe place to work. As a Senior Analyst, you will be responsible for the provision of nationally consistent high-quality data collection, analytical products and reporting to the HSS group and across the Ministry.
- Reporting on and monitoring of the collection, quality and analysis of HSS data to inform ongoing improvement of health, safety and security strategies, systems and frameworks
- Assessing health, safety and security data and information to predict and forecast customer behaviour to better manage and mitigate any potential risk.
- Supporting the measurement and reporting on HSS performance
- Support the shift to evidence-based decision-making in the HSS area
- Passionate about health, safety and security and using evidence to drive continuous improvement
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven successful experience in trend, data analysis and design
- Ability to undertake research, quantitative and statistical analysis and interpretation
- Interpreting data and reporting results to a non-technical audience
- Relevant qualification or working knowledge
Salary range: 74,779 - 101,171
To apply, complete the application form, attaching your CV and cover letter. Applications close Sunday 18 November 2018.