Principal Advisor | Wellington City
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Job Description.pdf (PDF, 402KB)
|Application Close Date:||16-Nov-2018|
Principal Advisor, Strategic Performance, National Office
Are you a critical and agile thinker with excellent communication skills? Do you have strong leadership and influencing skills? Do you enjoy taking a big picture view to develop strategies and plans?
The Strategic Performance team is looking for a Principal Advisor to join our team to help lead the delivery of our work programme. Our team supports our Strategic Leadership Team to develop our Ministry strategy and then we translate the strategy into enterprise-wide plans. We also lead the preparation of accountability documents and Ministry-wide performance reporting.
To be successful in this role you will:
- have a thorough understanding of government accountability requirements and experience leading these processes
- have experience developing strategic planning and accountability documents
- have strong relationship management skills
- be an excellent communicator and writer
- have an eye for detail
- have experience in preparing documents and briefings for senior leaders and ministers
- be able to draw together a broad range of business information into a coherent story
- like working in a positive team environment focused on continuous improvement and high performance.
Salary range: $97,398 - $131,773
To apply, complete the application form, attaching your CV and cover letter. Applications close Friday 16 November 2018.