Senior Advisor ICT Risk | Wellington City
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:|| JUST-00-00-022-1.pdf (PDF, 455KB)
|Application Close Date:||14-Dec-2018|
Senior Advisor ICT Risk
ICT Security, Risk & Assurance
Ministry of Justice
National Office, Wellington
Our team is working for Justice…. Will you join us?
- Join a large diverse organisation
- Senior role reporting to the Director, ICT Security, Risk & Assurance
- Great working environment
About the team and the role
ICT Security, Risk and Assurance team manage and maintain ICT Security strategy, policy, guidelines and processes to ensure that ICT security risk across the Ministry is understood and managed appropriately.
Reporting to the Director ICT Security Risk and Assurance, the Senior Advisor ICT Risk is responsible for providing advice and support for all aspects of ICT risk management including: development and maintenance of the annual ICT risk and assurance programme, execution of risk assessments, implementation of risk management processes and frameworks and helping to build risk and assurance capability among ICT managers and suppliers.
This position works closely with the Ministry's corporate risk and assurance teams to ensure ICT risks are identified and assessed while ensuring the Ministry makes continued progress towards meeting its obligations under the Protective Security Requirements (PSR), New Zealand Information Security Manual (NZISM) and similar whole-of-government directives for ICT.
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role you will have:
Experience at a senior advisor level in large and complex organisations, including:
- Leading the development and implementation of risk frameworks and methodologies.
- Managing the implementation of policies, procedures and systems pertaining to best practice risk and assurance frameworks.
- Building consolidated risk reports and dashboards.
- Leading a culture of collaboration and cross functional integration.
- Able to build and maintain a range of effective business relationships within an organisation and a wide network of professional relationships across organisations.
- Sound understanding of All of Government ICT management principles and offerings.
Applicants must be available for an interview within New Zealand, hold a current New Zealand work permit or be a New Zealand resident.
Salary range: $92,860 - $125,635
Applications close on Friday 14 December 2018. If you have any questions please contact email@example.com.