Court Registry Support Officer | Manawatu/Wanganui
|Position Type:||Permanent Part Time|
|Attachments:|| Self Assessment.doc (Word, 41KB)
DC-526 Court Registry Support Officer District Courts NEW.pdf (PDF, 164KB)
|Application Close Date:||26-Oct-2018|
Court Registry Support Officer – Part time (3 days per week).
Palmerston North District Court
The Court Registry Support Officer (CRSO) plays an important role in the operation of a court. They provide support to the Court Registry Officers and deliver services across the following range of registry administration functions:
- Professional and efficient frontline customer service, both face to face and over the phone
- Court Attending (supporting Judges, Court Registry Officers and relevant parties both in and out of the courtroom)
- Jury Attendant (supporting jurors, Judges, Court Registry Officers and relevant parties both in and out of the courtroom) for jury trial hearings
- Provision of general administrative support to Court Registry Officers e.g. photocopying & scanning
- Incoming and outgoing mail
- Exhibit management
- Accounts payable
- Data entry
To be successful in this role your customer service skills will need to be at a high level, you will need to be confident, able to multi task, flexible and adapt to change with ease.
If you are looking for a great entry level role within the Ministry with opportunities for progression into a Court Registry Officers position then this could be the role for you.
Salary range $42,744 - $46,512
You must be eligible to work in New Zealand
APPLY and complete the application form, attaching your CV and cover letter.
Applications close on Friday 26 October 2018.