Team Administrator | Wellington City
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Job Description.pdf (PDF, 248KB)
|Application Close Date:||24-Sep-2018|
Team Administrator, Operations Support, National Office
- The team is a multi-function team
- Administering systems and databases
- Understanding of public sector systems and processes
We are seeking a Team administrator to join the Operations Support Team, based in National Office, Wellington. The team is a multi-function team, with responsibility for delivering services to the Ministry's customers and supporting service delivery through the Courts and Tribunals. The group works collaboratively, harnessing our collective strength to deliver, modern, accessible, people-centred justice services in a consistent manner for customers, regardless of where or how they interact with us.
About the role
Team Administrators provide a broad range of administrative support to teams and managers across OSD. This includes, administering systems and databases, updating online information, maintaining files and records and working collaboratively within to support efficient and effective customer-centric services.
Particular skills and experience required
- Ability to read, understand and interpret complex documents, including legislation, financial, numerical and business information.
- Experience working in a high-paced environment where you are required to influence and respond to changing needs and priorities.
- Be flexible, adaptable and pragmatic
- Understanding of public sector systems and processes, including the use of performance information to inform decision-making.
- Operational experience in a medium or large organisation. • Demonstrate a strong customer focus
Starting salary: $42,744
How to apply
To apply, complete the application form, attaching your CV and cover letter. Applications close on Monday 24 September 2018.