Advisor Commissioning and Service Improvement | Wellington City
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:|| PCS Advisor position description.doc (Word, 130KB)
|Application Close Date:||24-Sep-2018|
Ministry of Justice – Provider and Community Services, Commissioning and Service Improvement
Advisor (permanent position)
Would you like to:
- be part of a thriving, collaborative and innovative group that works with community providers delivering justice services
- make a difference to the system that enables access to justice for all
- ensure high quality services are delivered that meet the needs of New Zealanders?
If this sounds like you then we are interested in hearing from you!
We are looking for an advisor to join the Victim and Prevention Services team in the Ministry of Justice National Office. This team manages Ministry of Justice contracts with providers of victim services and community law centres.
You will be a relationship manager responsible for contracts with some of our third-party providers. You'll regularly monitor provider performance and support them to achieve their contracted targets. You'll be expected to have regular communication and relationship management meetings with your providers, and to go on occasional site visits.
You will also be responsible for writing high-quality advice on provider quality monitoring issues. You will have opportunities to provide support in the continuous improvement of our procurement and contracting approach for a range of community justice service providers.
To be successful in this position you would need:
- experience working at an advisor level or equivalent
- a tertiary qualification or equivalent knowledge skills, and experience - a law degree would be an advantage
- knowledge of public sector processes
- experience of relationship management and working with stakeholders
- well-developed written and oral communication skills.
The salary for this position ranges between $63,731 and $86,224 depending on skills and experience.
If you would like further information you are welcome to contact Penny Hoy-Mack, Manager Community Services on 04 495 5966 or at email@example.com
To apply, please click the link below and complete the application form. Applications close 5pm Monday 24 September 2018