Court Registry Officer | Hawkes Bay
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:|| CRO PD.pdf (PDF, 195KB)
|Application Close Date:||21-Sep-2018|
Court Registry Officer, Napier District Court
Permanent, Full time
The Ministry of Justice provides a range of justice services around New Zealand. We have more than 3000 people working across 120 locations around the country, all working towards our vision of a safe and just New Zealand.
We are currently seeking a customer focussed person for our Criminal Team who will work to provide a high level of service to our stakeholders including the Judiciary in your day to day work. This will be busy, exciting and varied and will involve:
- Case Management of file
- Court Taking duties as required
- Jury Trial work and more
To be successful in this role you will have to have the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team environment
- Be proactive, with the ability to anticipate what is needed
- Pride yourself on being a superb organiser and planner, able to juggle competing demands in a fast paced environment
- Be self motivating, self-managing, and have good initiative and problem solving skills
- Be a quick learner
This is a full time permanent position based in the Napier District Court.
The salary range for the role is $44,416 – $60,092 All applications must be submitted via our online process. To apply, click the Apply button below to be directed to our Careers Website.
Applications close on Friday 21 September 2018.