Co-ordinator | Auckland Region
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Part Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||21-Sep-2018|
PDS Practice and Improvement Coordinator fixed term 20 hours/week
- Interesting and varied environment
- Supportive and positive team
- Take ownership and find solutions
We are looking for a Practice and Improvement Coordinator to join our team on a 3-month fixed term contract working 9am to 1pm or 10am to 2pm Monday to Friday. The Practice and Improvement Coordinator is a national role, based in the Waitakere office, supporting the Technical Practice and Improvement Specialist.
The Technical Practice and Improvement Specialist is responsible for building and maintaining the technical capability of the legal support team to ensure the Public Defence Service (PDS) has the necessary skills and knowledge to deliver strategic outcomes.
The Practice and Improvement Coordinator role is busy and your key tasks will include:
- booking travel
- typing agendas and minutes
- updating spreadsheets
- diary management
- formatting documents
- printing, photocopying and binding induction and training material
- scheduling training and meetings, and
- ordering stationery
The PDS is New Zealand's largest criminal law practice, providing high quality legal advice and representation in a full range of criminal cases. Aimed at helping people access justice, the PDS promotes the values of respect, integrity, service and the delivery of excellent service to its clients.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- willingness to go the extra mile
- excellent organisational skills
- experience in a range of administration and coordination functions
- excellent communication skills
- to be a self-starter with proven initiative, and
- be a team player.
Salary range $37,538 - $50,787.
To apply, complete the application form, attaching your CV and cover letter. Applications close on 21 September 2018.