Court Registry Support Officer - Palmerston North | Manawatu/Wanganui
|Position Type:||Permanent Part Time|
|Attachments:|| Job Description.pdf (PDF, 164KB)
Self Assessment Form.doc (Word, 40KB)
|Application Close Date:||22-Aug-2018|
Court Registry Support Officer – Part time (10 hours per week). Palmerston North District Court
Please note there is a requirement to complete the attached self assessment form, when applying for this role.
- If you are looking for a great entry level role
- Data Entry position
- Provision of general administrative support to Court Registry Officers
The Court Registry Support Officer (CRSO) plays an important role in the operation of a court. They provide support to the Court Registry Officers and deliver services across the following range of registry administration functions:
- Professional and efficient frontline customer service, both face to face and over the phone
- Court Attending (supporting Judges, Court Registry Officers and relevant parties both in and out of the courtroom)
- Jury Attendant (supporting jurors, Judges, Court Registry Officers and relevant parties both in and out of the courtroom) for jury trial hearings
- Provision of general administrative support to Court Registry Officers e.g. photocopying & scanning
- Incoming and outgoing mail
- Exhibit management
- Accounts payable
- Data entry
To be successful in this role your customer service skills will need to be at a high level, you will need to be confident, able to multi task, flexible and adapt to change with ease.
If you are looking for a great entry level role within the Ministry with opportunities for progression into a Court Registry Officers position then this could be the role for you.
You must be eligible to work in New Zealand
To apply, complete the application form and Self Assessment Form, attaching your CV, Self-Assessment Form and cover letter. Applications close on Wednesday 22 August 2018.