Senior Recruitment Advisor | Wellington City
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Job Description.pdf (PDF, 169KB)
|Application Close Date:||19-Aug-2018|
Senior Recruitment Advisor (Fixed Term), People and Performance, National Office
- The opportunity to make a real difference in the way we recruit
- Strategic recruitment focus
- 1 year fixed term
Here at Justice we are embarking on an ambitious recruitment workplan to reshape how we attract talent.
We have an exciting opportunity for someone to support this programme of work within a small but passionate recruitment team. This is a role to sink your teeth into. Supporting the work of the Team Leader Recruitment you will have the opportunity to work on a diverse portfolio of recruitment projects across the Ministry. You will have the opportunity to partner with managers across the business, developing innovative, creative and well thought-out solutions to address some of our most urgent recruitment challenges.
Working at a strategic level you will have the opportunity to:
- develop training to build manager capability,
- pilot innovative technology as we move to a technology enabled approach,
- work with an experienced team to build our Employee Value Proposition,
- and develop our reputation in the market as an employer of diversity and inclusion.
The work you do will make a real difference in the way candidate's experience the job application process and the way the Ministry sources talent.
To be the right fit for this role you will need the following:
- operational recruitment experience,
- experience working with applicant tracking systems, experience with Springboard would be an advantage,
- experience designing and delivering training programmes to a wide audience,
- tech savvy, with a proven ability to adopt an understanding for technology innovations quickly,
- experience working on projects with an understanding of project principles,
- you will need to be a good communicator and negotiator, and feel confident to challenge some of our existing processes with managers
- experience working in the strategic recruitment space is a distinct advantage.
Salary range: $63,731 - $74,977 - $86,224
How to apply:
To apply, click the Apply button below to be directed to our Careers Website. You can view a detailed position description at the site, as well as complete an online application form by attaching your CV and cover letter. For tracking purposes, all applications must be submitted via our online process.
Applications close on Sunday 19 August 2018.