Manager, Operations Support | Wellington City
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Job Description.pdf (PDF, 278KB)
|Application Close Date:||19-Aug-2018|
Manager, Operations Support, National Service Delivery, Ministry of Justice, National Office
- Are you ready to expand your organisational and people leader skills
- Your experience will be orientated towards operational service delivery
- An outstanding opportunity for a highly motivated individual
Are you ready to expand your organisational and people leader skills and be part of a successful and highly collegial leadership team? The Ministry of Justice has an outstanding opportunity for a highly motivated individual to lead the Operational Support one of its busy customer operations.
National Service Delivery is a large customer facing operation within the Ministry that delivers a range of Justice services for New Zealand. It is responsible for the Ministry's contact centres and its large centralised hub, its fines collection service, the Legal Aid Service, the National Transcription Service and Judicial Libraries.
We are a modern collaborative and quality focussed national business, with some parts supplemented with technology-enabled automation. We strive to deliver an environment where our staff are coached and valued for making high quality decisions in a fast-paced environment. We are a leader-led business with staff located throughout New Zealand.
The Operations Support team is in the National Office, Wellington. The Manager of this group is responsible for turning operational and legislative policy in to working reality and ensuring that our business has the tools and techniques to always be getting better at what we do. Activities range across the spectrum from collaboration with our people at the front line through to our role as an integral part of the overall service delivered by the Ministry of Justice.
Your experience will be orientated towards operational service delivery and your background and experience will include:
- Proven leadership experience, ideally gained within a large service oriented public or private sector organisation
- Customer-centred service improvement experience, turning operational policy into customer solutions
- End-to-end business process management skills
- Exposure to and understanding of legislative development, with proven experience in operational policy development and management
- Intellectual capacity and communication skills proven in working collaboratively in cross-agency/ whole of Government initiatives
Salary range: $122,910-$166,290
To apply, complete the application form attaching your CV and cover letter. Applications close on Sunday 19 August 2018.