Senior Advisor | Wellington City
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:|| SA Position Description 07.18.pdf (PDF, 227KB)
|Application Close Date:||22-Jul-2018|
Courts & Tribunals, Regional Service Delivery
- Varied, challenging and rewarding role
- Support frontline delivery
- Critical thinking and problem solving approach
- 2 permanent positions
These roles present a great opportunity for experienced, enthusiastic and proactive Senior Advisors who enjoy working in a fast paced environment and a variety of work. These roles provide direct advice and support to frontline service delivery across the Courts and Tribunals teams as well as, providing excellent advice to senior managers and ministers.
The key functions of these roles are maintaining oversight of key issues and risks associated with courts and tribunals, building and maintaining critical relationships across the Ministry and with external sector partners and stakeholders. Coaching more junior staff and supporting peers is a must. We're seeking action-oriented individuals who are critical thinkers and pragmatic. A key element for these roles will be to drive national consistency and building a collaborative and multijurisdictional work environment.
To be successful in the position you will:
- have a proven history of delivering work on time and to a high standard
- have exceptional written skills
- be a proven communicator and able to build trust relationships across a wide range of audiences
- enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where you are required to influence and respond to changing needs and priorities
- be able to see things from many different points of view and make connections to various streams of work
This is an exciting time to join a fun and innovative team and help shape the services we deliver to New Zealanders.
APPLY and complete the application form, attaching your CV and cover letter. Applications close on Sunday, 22 July 2018.
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com.