Clerical Support Officer | Auckland Region
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Job Description.pdf (PDF, 458KB)
|Application Close Date:||18-Jul-2018|
Clerical Support Officer, Legal Aid, Auckland - Takapuna
- Provide the best customer and stakeholder experience possible.
- Takes ownership and find solutions.
- Lots of training, lots to learn.
As a Clerical Support Officer you will deliver a range of administrative services such as email, file and telephone management and data entry in a high-volume customer focussed processing environment.
About the team and the role
The team is supportive, friendly and diverse, totally customer focused and driven to provide the best service possible. You will have lots of colleagues to help and support you as you learn the business. To be successful in this role you will have strong communication and data entry skills, a willingness to go the extra mile, empathy and resilience. You will enjoy a fast-paced work environment where you can go home feeling like you are really making a difference.
- Training and ongoing coaching that supports individual development.
- Monday to Friday core office hours (8.00am-5.00pm).
- Starting salary of $39,884
- Knowing the work, you do you are supporting New Zealanders accessing justice services.
- START DATE 6th August 2018 (negotiable)
To apply, complete the application form, attaching your CV and cover letter. Applications close on Wednesday 18 July 2018.