Court Services Team Member | Hamilton
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Job Description.pdf (PDF, 202KB)
|Application Close Date:||18-Jul-2018|
Court Services Team Member, Maori Land Court, Hamilton (permanent, full-time)
- Opportunity to support the work of the Judiciary and whole case management process
- Experience a challenging role
- Exciting position with opportunity to grow and develop
The Ministry of Justice provides a range of justice services around New Zealand. We have more than 3000 people working across 120 locations around the country, all working towards our vision of a safe and just New Zealand
We are currently seeking a Team member to provide case management for the Waikato-Maniapoto Maori Land Court office, Hamilton. It is a pivotal role where your enthusiasm, initiative and good judgement will be critical for our customers
In your day to day work you will be required to provide good technical knowledge of relevant legislation and an understanding of judicial processes. You will work closely with other staff to ensure customers understand the processes and requirements to enable them to progress their applications to completion.
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent communication and writing skills with an eye for detail
- Proven research ability
- Self-motivated, self-managing and passionate about providing proactive case management
- High level of initiative and problem-solving skills
- Ability in te reo Māori and an understanding of tikanga is also desirable
- Full drivers licence
This is a full time, permanent position, based in the Maori Land Court office in Hamilton. The salary range for the role is $44,416 to $60,092.
To apply, click the Apply button below to be directed to our Careers Website. You can view a detailed position description at the site, as well as complete an online application form by attaching your CV and cover letter. For tracking purposes, all applications must be submitted via our online process.
Applications close on Wednesday, 18 July 2018.