Trainer | Wellington Region
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Job Description Trainer.pdf (PDF, 212KB)
|Application Close Date:||25-May-2018|
Opportunity: Trainer, People Capability Team, National Office, Wellington
- We are looking for a positive, enthusiastic person
- Develop effective lesson plans for technical and non-technical topics
- Knowledge of Ministry of Justice would be an advantage but Is not critical.
Our People Capability Team is blazing trails as they seek to create unique and effective learning opportunities for Ministry of Justice staff. A significant part of that process is quality training delivery.
We are looking for a positive, enthusiastic person to develop effective lesson plans for technical and non-technical topics.
The person we are looking for needs to have:
- National Certificate in Adult Learning (Level 4) or proven experience in technical and/or customer service related training delivery
- Experience in supporting managers and staff with on-the-job training responsibilities
- A proven record in multi-tasking, prioritising work and meeting deadlines.
Knowledge of Ministry of Justice would be an advantage but Is not critical.
Salary range: $54,352 - $73,535
To apply, complete the application form, attaching your CV and cover letter. Applications close on Friday 25 May 2018 at 5pm.