Team Administrator | Wellington City
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Team Administrator.pdf (PDF, 256KB)
|Application Close Date:||27-Apr-2018|
Team Administrator, People and Performance (MOJ/1329873)
Full time permanent position in our National Office in Wellington.
- Provide essential administrative support services to Managers and teams in the People and Performance Business Unit
- Put your attention to detail, time management and planning skills to action
- Lots of variety working in a supportive team environment
The Ministry of Justice provides a range of justice services around New Zealand. We have more than 3000 people working across 120 locations around the country, all working towards our vision of a safe and just New Zealand.
About the role:
We are currently seeking an experienced Team Administrator to deliver effective administration services and continuity across our teams. You will primarily be supporting the Organisational Development team but also providing support to HR Operations.
You will be tasked with a variety of responsibilities including diary management, financial management support (including invoice processing), reporting, dealing with correspondence, meeting support, managing travel arrangements, maintaining schedules and onboarding support. The role also provides support to various events that are co-ordinated by the People and Performance team.
You must have strengths in planning and organising with great attention to detail. You will have excellent interpersonal skills to work well in a fast-paced team environment. You will be proactive with the ability to anticipate what is needed and won't be afraid to ‘muck in' when we need all hands-on deck.
Skills and experience required:
In addition to the above qualities you will have:
- Strong administration background and experience in supporting a manager (including diary management)
- Demonstrated ability to work with people at all levels and work across teams and groups
- High degree of computer literacy with advanced Excel and Outlook expertise
- Experience using financial management and travel booking systems
- Experience in analysing and reporting data is preferred
Remuneration will depend on the skills and experience you bring, and ranges from $41,826 to $56,588.
How to apply:
To apply, click the Apply button below to be directed to our Careers Website. You can view a detailed position description at the site, as well as complete an online application form by attaching your CV and cover letter. For tracking purposes, all applications must be submitted via our online process.
Applications close on 27 April 2018.