Administration Support Officer | Auckland City
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Administration Support Officer CS-725.pdf (PDF, 163KB)
|Application Close Date:||23-Mar-2018|
Administration Support Officer
The Ministry of Justice established in 2007, a new National Coronial Service as part of the implementation of the Coroners Act 2006. The Coronial Services Unit supports the work of the Chief Coroner and 17 full-time Coroners located across New Zealand.
As an Administration Support Officer based in Auckland, you will be responsible for providing the Auckland Coroners and the Coronial Services Case Managers with efficient and effective administration support services. You will also from to time to time provide support to other Coronial Service Case Managers and Coroners in other Regional offices. There may be on occasion some confidential and professional secretarial support. You will also need to maintain excellent relationships with both internal and external stakeholders as well as exceptional interpersonal skills that will support your work and the work of the team under diverse and sometimes sensitive circumstances.
If you have following key skills then we would like to hear from you:
- a can do attitude with a strong customer focus
- desire to learn and adapt
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- great at multi-tasking
- enjoy working in a reactive as well as a proactive environment
- professional and confident phone manner
- exceptional record-keeping skills with accurate typing and data entry
- a good working knowledge of Word and Excel
- a good knowledge of working with a Case Management Database
- ability to work both with direction and independently
Some travel may be required on occasion as part of the role. A full New Zealand drivers license is required.
This is a challenging role that will allow you to put your administrative experience, people and relationship management skills to great use and be part of the team that will provide New Zealanders with a first-class Coronial Service.
The salary range for this role is: $37,538.00 to $50,787.00
To apply, complete the application form, attaching your CV and cover letter.
Applications close on Friday 23 March 2018.