Principal Advisor | Wellington City
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Principal Advisor, Commissioning and Service Improvement, May 2017, Final.pdf (PDF, 236KB)
|Application Close Date:||19-Mar-2018|
Principal Advisor, Service Improvement
Ministry of Justice – National Office, Wellington
We're looking for a dynamic person with experience in leading continuous improvement, process design and standardisation projects who wants to make a difference for New Zealanders.
At the Ministry of Justice we have an opportunity for a Principal Advisor to join the Commissioning and Service Improvement Team to lead the development, improvement and implementation of service delivery methods and mechanisms.
Do you have the following?
- Experience in providing large scale service design and business process improvements
- Experience in leading and monitoring large programmes of work
- Proven thought leadership in the implementation of change
- Experience using recognised improvement frameworks – e.g. Lean, Six Sigma – and the ability to build the capability of others
- Advanced communication skills – writing for a range of audiences, and the ability to turn complex information into user-friendly formats
- Outstanding senior stakeholder engagement and relationship management skills
- Experience identifying, optimising and realising benefits
- The know-how to identify innovative ideas and improvement opportunities
Salary $97,398 - $131,773
If you think you've got what it takes to make a real difference to the way justice services are delivered, apply now.
To apply, complete the application form, attaching your CV and cover letter.
Applications close 19 March 2018.