Service Manager | Hamilton
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Job Description.pdf (PDF, 278KB)
|Application Close Date:||21-Mar-2018|
Service Manager, Hamilton District Court
- We are seeking an experienced manager
- Proven leadership skills
- You will also possess well-developed interpersonal skills
We are seeking an experienced manager to fill a vacancy in court services areas of the Hamilton District Court in a permanent, full-time capacity.
This role is one of 7 Service Managers in the Hamilton area and reports to the Manager Justice Services
The purpose of this leadership role is to coach and support your people to increase their capability and to build a culture of high performance. You will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of services to improve operational quality and consistency and deliver a high overall service experience. This role is responsible for supporting and implementing change initiatives performance of the team, including service and performance improvement.
To be successful in this role, you will need the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Operational management experience, preferably in a customer service environment.
- Proven results in coaching and leading employees in a culture of accountability and people growth.
- Proven leadership skills to motivate and lead employees to achieve targets and understand their contribution to the bigger picture.
- Good track record in supporting and implementing changes to business and work processes.
You will also possess well-developed interpersonal skills which will enable you to establish relationships and motivate others.
For more details on the role please contact Marvynne Ashley: Marvynne.firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, complete the application form attaching your CV and cover letter. Applications close Wednesday 21 March 2018.