Senior Administration Support | Wellington Region
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Job Description.pdf (PDF, 245KB)
|Application Close Date:||19-Mar-2018|
Senior Administration Support, Sector Group, National Office
- Provide timely and high quality support and business services
- Mentor and support other administration staff
- Provide effective and efficient administrative support to the Group Managers
Do you want a busy and diverse role where no two days are the same? Do you want to join a high functioning and supportive team? We currently have an opportunity for a Senior Administration Support role.
Sector Group brings together the best of strategy, policy, data analysis, research and evaluation capabilities to inform decision making by Justice Sector leaders.
We support an integrated justice sector to deliver ambitious results, for a safe and just New Zealand.
About the team and the role
As Senior Administration Support you will provide timely, high-quality administration and business services, supporting two busy Group Managers and two Chief Advisor roles. You will mentor and support other administration roles within the team. You will be responsible for leading key business processes and systems across the group, working with the wider Business Services Team to ensure effective operation of the group.
- Provide effective and efficient administrative support to the Group Managers, including diary, emails and papers
- Establish and maintain effective office management systems and processes
- Support the development of new team members to ensure that there is a high level of capability
- Provide ongoing mentoring and coaching to other administration support staff in the group
Skills and experience
- National Certificate in Business Administration (Level 4) or other relevant qualification, or equivalent knowledge, skills and experience and a commitment to ongoing professional development
- High degree of computer literacy
- Well developed written communication and editing skills
- Experience providing PA support to busy managers in a Government context
- Experiencing mentoring and supporting other administrative staff without direct line management responsibility
You may be an experienced team administrator looking for a more senior role or to progress towards executive assistance.
- Help mould the way we work to achieve better results for the future
- Be part of a stimulating and intellectually rewarding environment with opportunities to further develop your expertise
- Work with a smart, dynamic and diverse range of people
Please contact Kelsi Reynolds for more information – Kelsi.email@example.com
Salary range: $47,452-$55,826
To apply, complete the application form, attaching your CV and cover letter. Applications close Monday 19 March 2018 and must be made through the Ministry of Justice's careers website