Central Processing Officer | Wellington City
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Job Description.pdf (PDF, 248KB)
|Application Close Date:||22-Feb-2018|
Central Processing Officer, CBD, Wellington
- Provide the best customer and stakeholder experience possible.
- Research and evaluate all available information.
- Lots of training, lots to learn.
As a Central Processing Officer you will complete a variety of tasks ranging from data entry, processing customer applications and responding to customer correspondence. The role includes exercising powers as a Deputy Registrar of the District Court.
About the team and the role
At the Central Processing Unit we have a strong focus on staff engagement and offer a diverse and fun work environment. There is a culture of success in the team - they are achieving great results for the New Zealand public.
To be successful in this role you will need to have attention to detail, a great attitude, willingness to go the extra mile and deliver quality decision making. You must have strong computer skills and enjoy working in a fast paced, ever changing team environment.
- Training and ongoing coaching that supports individual development.
- Monday to Friday core office hours.
- Starting salary of $40,301.
To apply and complete the application form, attaching your CV and cover letter. Applications close on Thursday 22 February 2018.