Team Leader Transactional Services | Hamilton
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Team Leader, Transactional Services.pdf (PDF, 226KB)
|Application Close Date:||29-Jan-2018|
Team Leader Transactional Services
The Ministry has a clear vision to deliver modern, accessible, people-centred justice services and has a focus on improving services to customers and stakeholders to achieve this.
The Ministry is an exciting place to work, with large scope for your own development and growth as well as the opportunity to play a key part in supporting the way we deliver services to our customers.
We are looking for a Team Leader to lead a team of accounts advisors to deliver transactional processing services which meets Ministry goals for quality, timeliness, efficiency, and customer service.
You will have proven leadership experience, ideally in leading processing teams. In addition, you will be a strong communicator with an ability to liaise with all levels across the business, and have an eye for consistency, quality, innovation, workflow management and process improvement.
The following experience and attributes are essential to be successful in this role:
- Excellent attention to detail, time management and planning skills.
- High levels of numerical literacy.
- Strong knowledge of computer based financial systems (preferably Tech1) and experience in financial processing in a large, complex organisation.
- Computer skills in the MS Office suite of products.
- Experience in the establishment of effective monitoring and quality control processes relating to financial processing administration, including a demonstrated ability to meet audit requirements relating to financial processing.
- Demonstrated ability to create a continuous improvement environment.
The Team Leader Transactional Services will be part of a high performing team of accounts advisors that strive to provide excellent processing services, while currently working in a change environment as we implement initiatives to improve our processing services.
All applications must be submitted online.