Team Leader Transactional Services | Hamilton
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Team Leader, Transactional Services.pdf (PDF, 226KB)
|Application Close Date:||15-Dec-2017|
Team Leader Transactional Services
- Proven leadership experience
- Continuous improvement environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of computer based financial systems
The Ministry has a clear vision to deliver modern, accessible, people-centred justice services and has a focus on improving services to customers and stakeholders to achieve this.
Finance is part of the Ministry's corporate group forming the Ministry's pit crew, enabling the business to do business and to deliver the Ministry's strategic intentions.
We are looking for a Team Leader to lead a team of accounts advisors to deliver financial processing services which meets Ministry goals for quality, timeliness, efficiency, and customer service.
You will have proven leadership experience, ideally in leading processing teams. In addition, you will be a strong communicator with an ability to liaise with all levels across the business, and have an eye for consistency, quality, innovation, workflow management and process improvement.
The following experience and attributes are essential to be successful in this role:
- Relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent knowledge, skills and experience and a commitment to ongoing development
- Excellent attention to detail, time management and planning skills
- High levels of numerical literacy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of computer based financial systems (preferably Tech1) and significant experience in financial processing in a large, complex organisation
- Well developed computer skills in the MS Office suite of products
- A history of success in a customer-focused environment
- Significant experience in the establishment of effective monitoring and quality control processes relating to financial processing administration, including a demonstrated ability to meet audit requirements relating to financial processing
- Demonstrated ability to create a continuous improvement environment
The Team Leader Transactional Services will be part of a high performing team of accounts advisors that strive to provide excellent processing services, while currently working in a change environment as we implement initiatives to improve our processing services.
To apply, complete the application form, attaching your CV and cover letter. Applications close on Friday 15 December 2017.