Bailiff | Auckland Region
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Job Description.pdf (PDF, 244KB)
|Application Close Date:||26-Nov-2017|
Bailiff, Auckland District Court
Are you looking for a varied and exciting role with an impact?
- Are you great at connecting with people and working towards solutions?
- Do you enjoy variety and travel?
- Do you want to play a part in supporting New Zealand communities?
We at the Ministry of Justice have more than 3,000 people working across 120 locations around the country, all working towards our vision of a safe and just New Zealand. As a key part of this, we are looking for talented customer facing people to join our great Bailiff Team and help achieve that vision.
- Great with people - can you get on with everyone?
- A good listener - can you understand different points of view?
- A good negotiator - can you work with people towards the right solutions?
- Confident and calm - can you skilfully navigate challenging situations?
This is an exciting role where you work directly with different New Zealanders and different situations every day. It includes travel so you'll be out in the communities with the public as well as working with the team back in the office. The role has full training and includes shift patterns that can support family and other commitments.
The is a permanent position that is based in Auckland. You would work on a Tuesday to Saturday schedule 7.00am-3.30pm or 7.00am-4.00pm. You will need a full New Zealand drivers license. The starting salary $43,326 plus allowance.
If you're into an exciting people focused role within a great team, we'd love to hear from you today!
To apply, complete the application form, attaching your CV, cover letter. Applications close on Sunday 26 November 2017.