Senior Advisor, Commissioning and Service Improvement (Implementation)
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:|| JD SA.doc (Word, 26KB)
Job Description.pdf (PDF, 258KB)
|Application Close Date:||28-Sep-2017|
Senior Advisor, Commissioning and Service Improvement (Implementation), National Office
- Turn policy initiatives into practical improvements for courts and tribunals
- Opportunity to be part of the implementation of significant legislative reforms, to help New Zealanders be safe from family violence
- Excellent opportunity for career development and progression
We are seeking Senior Advisors to join the Implementation team, based in the Commissioning and Service Improvement Group. The Implementation team is a multi function team, with responsibility for implementing the larger and more complex legislative and policy initiatives. The CSI Implementation team is currently engaged in substantial projects to improve the Justice response to family violence and sexual violence, as well as a number of other improvements to court processes.
About the role
You will contribute to the development and delivery of continuous improvement for court and tribunal services, in Commissioning and Service Improvement (CSI).
CSI is responsible for the high-level assessment and analysis of service options, drawing on customer insight and design skills. The group is the contact point for the Ministry's Policy Group to assess and determine any operational implications that may arise from policy or legislative change and ensures that design, process, procurement or other detailed implementation can occur.
We are open to considering a fixed term position or a secondment.
Particular skills and experience required
- Ability to plan and drive project work as part of a broader work programme
- Manage cross-agency relationships
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Operational policy experience advantage
- Familiarity with the justice sector and processes an advantage
Salary range: $74,038 - $100,169
How to apply
To apply, click the Apply button below to be directed to our Careers Website. You can view a detailed position description at the site, as well as complete an online application form by attaching your CV and cover letter. For tracking purposes, all applications must be submitted via our online process.
Applications close on Thursday 28 September 2017.