|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Job Description.pdf (PDF, 270KB)
|Application Close Date:||22-Aug-2017|
Grants Officer 1 x Permanent, Legal Aid Services, Wellington Office
• An exciting opportunity exists for a Grants Officer positions in our Wellington Office
• You will be providing quality and timely decisions to applications for legal aid
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
An exciting opportunity exists for a Grants Officer positions in our Wellington Office. As part of the Grant's team you will be responsible for the management, consideration and decision making of applications for legal aid in an energetic office environment.
You will be providing quality and timely decisions to applications for legal aid and your expert advice will be used to respond to requests for information. You will also be required to case manage files.
You will display a strong customer focus and provide a responsive service.
You will have:
• The ability to apply policy and/or legislation when making decisions.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• The ability to organise and manage applications efficiently.
• Case management experience or knowledge of legal processes would be an advantage.
• Strong team focus and relationship skills
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience we would welcome your application.
Salary range: $43,326 - $58,617
To apply, complete the application form, attaching your CV and cover letter. Applications close Tuesday 22 August 2017.