Team Manager Judicial and Business Services
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Job Description.pdf (PDF, 252KB)
|Application Close Date:||18-Aug-2017|
Team Manager, Judicial and Business Services, Wellington
- Exciting new position leading an operational support team
- Varied, challenging and rewarding role
- Make a positive contribution to our customers' experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who enjoys providing high quality service and support to frontline delivery teams as well as Judiciary.
The Team Manager, Judicial and Business Services is responsible for leading a shared services team that provides financial, business information and administrative support to managers in Operational Service Delivery. This includes supporting the recruitment of employees, contract management of casual and fixed term employees, issues relating to taxation requirements and contributing to the budgeting, and forecasting and reporting processes managed by the Finance team. The Team Manager is also responsible for leading the team that provides administrative support to the Judiciary.
To be successful in the position you will:
- a passion for enhancing the customer experience
- ability to identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- ability to shape and drive frameworks, systems and processes
- have demonstrated leadership in building and maintaining a high performing team
- strong background in financial management
This is an exciting time to join a fun and innovative team and help shape the services we deliver to New Zealanders.
Salary range: $55,495 to $75,081
To apply, complete the application form, attaching your CV and cover letter. Applications close on Friday 25 August 2017.