Finance Business Partner
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Finance Business Partner.pdf (PDF, 227KB)
|Application Close Date:||23-Jul-2017|
Finance Business Partner, Wellington
- Do you want to steer your finance career in a more strategic, business focused direction?
- We have a 12 month fixed term opportunity looking after our Office of Treaty Settlements (OTS) business group
The Finance Business Partner is responsible for providing strategic direction and leadership in the financial planning and management of OTS group's strategies and is responsible for driving sound strategic financial decision making. You will also be the key relationship and coordination point between the business and the overall Finance group.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Strong analytical, strategic and planning skills as well as being commercially savvy
- Experience in management reporting within large complex and diverse organisations
- Able to build and maintain positive stakeholder relationships and effective networks across and within organisations. The role works closely with senior managers within OTS, Treasury, Audit NZ and other government agencies
- Strong communicator both written and verbal
- Strong working knowledge of relevant legislation, specifically the State Sector Act, Public Finance Act and the International Public Sector Accounting Standards
- Comfortable around Tikanga
- Be a business or management graduate with experience in a similar role and environment would be advantageous.
- Full CA (or equivalent) preferred
To apply, complete the application form, attaching your CV and cover letter. Applications close on Sunday 23 July 2017.