|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Job Description.pdf (PDF, 143KB)
|Application Close Date:||23-Jul-2017|
Communications Advisor, Communication Services, National Office
- We have an opportunity for a Communications Advisor to join us
- You will have 2-3 years' experience in a communications role
- You will have a good understanding of Government and the public sector
It's an exciting time at the Ministry of Justice as we seek to deliver modern, accessible, people-centred justice services to the people of New Zealand.
Communication Services works with a wide range of people to build trust and confidence in the Ministry, showing how we are delivering on our strategy for the people of New Zealand.
We have an opportunity for a Communications Advisor to join our dynamic team based in Wellington on a permanent full-time basis.
Working as part of a collaborative team you'll:
- Support internal and external communications initiatives that contribute to Ministry's communication strategy.
- Collaborate with people across the Ministry on communication strategies.
- Provide advice and support on a range of issues.
- Prepare and publish content for a variety of different channels.
You will have 2-3 years' experience in a communications role, preferably within a busy team, and you will have a good understanding of Government and the public sector.
If this sounds like you, and you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand, please apply with your CV, and a covering letter that outlines why you are interested in the position and highlights your skills, knowledge and experience that are relevant to the position.
For further information please see the attached job description or contact: Sarah Collins on 04 918 8821 or email@example.com.
Salary range: $54,352 - $73,535
To apply, please click the link below and complete the application form. Applications close on Sunday 23 July 2017.