Service Manager | Hamilton
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Position Description - Service Manager.pdf (PDF, 210KB)
Self Assessment - Service Manager.doc (Word, 42KB)
|Application Close Date:||23-Jul-2017|
Service Manager, Hamilton District Court
Courts and Tribunals, Regional Service Delivery
- Lead a diverse team during a exciting period of development
- Make a positive contribution to our customers' experience
- Management position
We are offering an opportunity for an experienced leader to lead a high performing team of frontline Courts and Tribunals employees.
The Service Manager reports to the Manager Justice Services and works collaboratively with the team to deliver modern, accessible, people-centred justice services.
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic, people leader with demonstrated skill managing diverse teams. You will need to build and maintain effective and robust relationships with external and internal stakeholders and you will be expert at driving a high performance culture where standardisation, consistency and accountability are underpinned by the values of respect, integrity, service and excellence.
Your experience will reflect working in a dynamic environment and being agile in response to changing priorities and needs.
To be successful in this role, you will need the following skills, knowledge and experience
- Previous experience in managing and developing the capability of staff through coaching
- Proven experience of collaborating and working effectively with others to get results
- Proven leadership skills to motivate and lead staff to achieve targets and understand their contribution to the bigger picture
- Good track record in supporting and implementing changes to business and work processes
- Operational management experience, or experience at a senior level in positions of responsibility
You will also possess well-developed interpersonal skills which will enable you to establish good stakeholder relationships and to be able to motivate others.
Salary range $75,315 - $101,897
If you fit the bill then you will be joining our team at a challenging and genuinely exciting time. We would offer the successful person the opportunity to make a difference, the chance to be part of a vibrant and dynamic team, learn new and interesting things, and gain experience in a wide range of areas.
To apply, complete the application form, attaching your CV cover letter and self assessment.
Applications close on Sunday 23rd July 2017.