Collections Registry Officer
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Job Description.pdf (PDF, 148KB)
|Application Close Date:||27-Mar-2017|
Collections Registry Officer, CBD Wellington, Contact Centre
• Varied, challenging and rewarding role.
• Diverse and fun environment.
• Takes ownership and finds resolution for our customers.
As a Collections Registry Officer you will be responsible for helping customers to resolve their fines and civil matters through negotiating in a professional, fair and reasonable way. The role includes exercising powers as a Deputy Registrar of the District Court.
About the team and the role
The team is supportive, friendly and diverse, and committed to successful resolution. You will be part of a national team of Collections Registry Officers so you will have lots of colleagues to help and support you as you learn the business.
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate strong customer service skills, quality decision making, be solutions focussed and have the personal confidence and resilience to adapt to a dynamic work environment.
• Training and ongoing coaching that supports individual development.
• The start of a career in a large and dynamic part of the Public Service.
• Starting salary of $43,326
To apply, complete the application form, attaching your CV and cover letter. Applications close on Monday 27 March 2017.