Manager Payroll & HRIS
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Manager Payroll & HRIS.pdf (PDF, 229KB)
|Application Close Date:||27-Mar-2017|
Manager Payroll & HRIS
The Ministry has a clear vision to deliver modern, accessible, people-centred justice services and has a focus on improving services to customers and stakeholders to achieve this.
Finance is part of the Ministry’s corporate group forming the Ministry's pit crew, enabling the business to do business and to deliver the Ministry’s strategic intentions. Through a new strategic alignment we have this newly created opportunity to assist on building a single operational model with a greater focus on strategic financial management.
The Manager Payroll & HRIS is a leadership role within the Deputy CFO team. The role is key in driving process improvement, automation and the use of technology as well driving our capability building. They are responsible for managing the Ministry’s payroll function, which includes the employee payroll and the payroll for judicial officers. This role will also ensure quality management and administration of systems supporting payroll and Human Resource Information. To be successful the following attributes are essential:
- Relevant tertiary degree or equivalent knowledge, skills and experience and a commitment to ongoing professional development
- Strategic capability - thinks beyond immediate issues to consider the long term and broader implications
- Demonstrated experience in performance management and mentoring of staff
- Able to build and maintain positive stakeholder relationships and effective networks across and within organisations
- Proven experience in managing a payroll and HRIS teams in a medium to large Ministry or Department, and/or relevant private sector experience.
- Proven success in leading the development of the payroll and HRIS systems roadmaps and initiating process improvement projects, leading and vetting idea generation.
On top of this you will have a natural flair in expressing complex ideas with a high degree of clarity in group and individual settings, and have the ability to lead the continual review and development of the analysis and reporting of people information and provide strategic HRIS information to leadership and management teams.
All applications must be submitted online.